Monday, July 27, 2009

Jom Heboh and Anime CON at Boulevard, Kuching

Whut's up bizzles and hustlers. Me and my friends (Taufkotey~, Niraaj, and Azmi) went to Jom Heboh carnival. We went around 2pm.. waiting for our indian friend, Niraaj aka the balls. I thought it was going to be fun but not really. Aha. It was so hot and crowded with people from around kuching and maybe from serian, lundu, samarahan i don't know. We entered to this PUAKA KELIWON, so-called haunted house and it was damn funny. The ghosts were like walking around ang guarding at the same time. All the bitches were screaming like hell, and couldn't get thru so we just fuck around and take some pictures. And I wanted to take a picture with this silent ghost but the other ghost asked me and my friends to move. "Jalan bang~ jalan" LOL never saw that coming ahaha. Adam AF2 was there too. And Remi Ishak, the actor. Wanted to see Fara Fauzana but failed lol. NIRAAJ WAS THE ONLY INDIAN GUY. TOLD YOU IT'S GONNA BE A RACIST CARNIVAL HAHAHA.

budak india bernama Niraaj Chandran Nair


hantu yang menghalau


hantu yang kami nak


Niraaj.


adam.



ANIME CON ANIME CON ANIME CON hohohohoho. Me, Taufiq and his sister aka makcik Nysa rolled out to Boulevard at 8pm. The convention was okay, eventho not as good as those cosplayers from Japan but come on, we are not Japanese and I like their costume eventho they're simple. The figures collection displayed were awesome. Nysa was like "omg she's so cute.. this one is so cute bla bla" tapi bila aku suruh amik gambo dengan cosplayer tak nak. DEMN IT. ahaha. And there's one cosplayer, but I believe she didn't take part in the cosplay competition, she's so cute that Nysa was like "Farid I wanan take her picture, she's so cute bla bla" noboby was brave enough to ask her, and I was the only one who had balls to say somethin. It's not even like I was brave you know.. I JUST LOVE CUTE GIRLS IN COSTUMES haha. I think she's the cutest cosplayer. Taufiq was such a pussy. takut je lol. And guess what, I wasn't even wearing any costumes but theres a girl (she's from green road, a prefect, and she's an otaku, she's in Interact Club too last year, Liyana/Lii's BESTFRIEND) took pictures wtih me aha but the battery was flat, so they took pics with me using their handphone lol. I'm quite famous for a foreginer lol.

so cute.


nice right.? Avengelion pun ada.


nice Strike Gundam. (Aile Strike Gundam, other two froms are Sword Strike GUndam and Buster Strike Gundam kalau x silap.??)


me and Reno from Final Fantasy VII


she's lovely right.? aha.
TOLD YOU.


****more pics on my MYSPACE and FACEBOOK****
and ouh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZEE, and HAPPY 14 MONTHS HARARARARARARLEY~

I will be creating my new site, for my artworks :D


and talk about anime/manga/cartoons check these out aha.

2 comments: